Gentia BHS is expanding services and is always looking for dependable people to be a part of our team. The following positions are available:
- Masters Level Clinicians (licensed and unlicensed)
- Case Managers (Bachelors level position)
- Parent Aides
- Behavioral Aides
- Instructors (Groups/Classes)
Please send a resume and cover letter describing your experience and the reasons why you will be a great asset to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, the following documentation is required before performing duties.
- A valid Georgia driver’s license.
- Proof of auto insurance (current).
- Clean Drug Test
- Criminal Records Check
- Copy of transcripts
- 3 Letters of Reference
- Copy of State License
- Professional Liability Insurance (Masters Level Clinicians)
- Signed copy of Independent Contractors Agreement
- Back to Basics and Advanced Skills Training (CCFA Assessors)
Gentia BHS is an equal opportunity employer.